Venky, first of all I am really to hear you got bleach into your eyes. I am trying scare you but, that is really really serious issue. Because bleach is chlorine based chemical which can cause serious issue on eye tissue, can cause eye blindness as well.
So, the first thing you need to do is to dilute the bleach that got into your eyes, by cleaning your eyes with lots and lots of water at least for 15 to 20 minutes. Fill water in a bucket and keep open your eyes inside the water. Repeat the same thing for 20 minutes and then please reach out to eye doctor and diagnose for further treatment.